Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Autumn Pictures 2013

Hello from Virginia! Today we got to go to our favorite location for our fall pictures. I think I took like two hundred pictures of Colton with pumpkins, corn, animals, bunnies, Mommy, Erin, hay, and anything else that happened to be in the background. I was so, SO impressed by little man today. We had no melt downs, no huffing and puffing, no seizures (he had like 3 during last years pictures), no attitude, and barely any stiffness with that attitude. There was one point in the beginning of our picture adventures when he was testing Tasha but I won't even count that. I had a little talk with him and told him that today we were using our "sweet boy face" and not our "angry mean boy" face. That did the truck because he wore his sweet boy face all day. I have always gotten the best pictures out of him. I don't know if it's because he likes looking at me or what but we get amazing pictures out of it! I am so pleased with how well they turned out this year. I am having trouble with the glare in his glasses though. Any helpful hints for our next photo shoot? Eeek enough talking! Look at this little cutie, his Mama, and a few of me too in our Autumn 2013 photo shoot. 















I think these next few are my favorite.









We picked the most handsome little punkin'.


I caught a shot with a cute little bunny too!





That's all the cuteness for today. Thanks for reading and checking out little love's photo shoot!

Erin








No comments:

Post a Comment