Monday, November 17, 2014

Ask Me Anything: A Tribute to my 100th Blog Post


Aloha readers, 
 I am so proud to say that craftygirlproblems is quickly approaching it's 100th blog post! In honor of such a momentous occasion I have been asking a few of my readers what they would like to see for the special occasion. One of my favorite suggestions is to do a AMA post- Ask Me Anything. 

  For this post you can contact me through all social media, email, phone etc. to ask me quite literally, anything. If you want to submit your name and where you are from with your question(s), I will answer them in my 100th post. Feel free to find me on Google +, Facebook, my craftygirlproblems Instagram, (or personal instagram if you are a follower there) Tumblr, or just email me at edriskell1@gmail.com. 

I am super excited about achieving my 100th post! I never would have thought when I created this blog that it would become such a passion. It's amazing that I could come up with so much to talk about. It's even more amazing the amount of views that my little piece of the internet gets. Craftygirlproblems is getting views all over the globe. THAT'S INSANE TO ME! 

Feel free to use the 'blog following' options on the side portions of my blog. 
Thank you for reading about my life and encouraging me to continue blogging about it. I look forward to answering your questions in this little celebratory post. 


Mahalo,

Erin 




No comments:

Post a Comment