Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Hinson Wedding Part 1: Bridal Pampering



Aloha my dears! I'd like to start off my first official Hinson Wedding post with the bridal party's lovely little morning. On the wedding's eve, we all spent the night slumber party style, at Katherine's house. Little miss chef, Katherine put together a little parfait bar along with juice and coffee. 


After our sweet little breakfast we headed over to the venue, The Signature at West Neck. Once we were there the relaxing and beautification process began! These girls that Kristen hired for our hair and makeup were phenomenal! Cheri from Top Knot Salon made all of our hair beautiful with each individual styles yet  cohesive with one another at the same time. I'm still so impressed that I pulled out 54 bobby pins from my head and not a single one of them were visible. Our makeup girl Kyera OH MY GOSH!!!!! You HAVE to hire her for your formal makeup or just your play makeup. SHE IS AMAZING! She said that she hasn't been in the wedding scene for long and doesn't do many wedding events but I'm telling you, she is as talented as the best of them. She was able to match my Hawaii tanned shoulders to my face (which was like five shades lighter for some odd reason) without any lines. That makeup stayed on and looked perfect all night despite the dancing, the hugs and kisses, and the two face washes before bed. Check out her facebook page. Anyway, back to our pampering photos. 

Mimosas and snacks


The beautiful bride <3

Notice the cute little robes with our names on them. Kristen got them for us as our bridesmaid gifts. 




Kristen and her mama, Sharon



Here's miss Katherine getting her hair done. 


Me getting my hair done.


I'm looking at these two pictures and all I see is my younger sister Brittany. Weeeeird!


Ashley getting her hair done.


Jr. Bridesmaid Emily getting her hair done.


Such a pretty little bride!


Little Madison getting her hair done.


Little Mackenzie getting her hair done.


Our lovely little lunch


Kat getting her makeup done


Karen, Mother of the Bride, helping Jr. bridesmaid Emily with her earrings. 




My pretty <333





The only picture of the ladies that I managed to get before we walked out. Clumsy me went to the bathroom two seconds before we walked out. I managed to get every drop of water that I washed my hands with on the front of my dress. Ashley saved me with a hair dryer. Totally a freak out moment. 


And finally, our beautiful bride ready to meet her groom at the alter. 


I hope you enjoyed our pretty pampering. Stay tuned for the next Hinson wedding post. Ladies if you have any more pictures of our pampering, please send them to me so I can upload them! As always, thanks for reading.



Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment