Friday, May 16, 2014

The Aftermath of Sharing

Aloha readers,

I cannot show you my tremendous gratitude. I am in awe that my words have reached so many in such a short time. Since posting "What Three Years Strong Really Means" on Tuesday evening (PST) my page stats show it's had over 1,200 views. 1200 VIEWS! I am filled to the brim with gratitude and frankly, joy. I am happy so many people read my words about my awesome boy and his Near Drowning. Joyous that of all those readers, every one of them has the knowledge to help prevent even more kids from drowning. Even more babies never having to fight Colton's fight. His story is so well known by so many people but there was never great detail on what really happened and what his life entails now. This was the source of my hesitation to post such personal details of his life. Would Colton want 1200 people knowing all about him? I think the amount of goodness generated by this post just goes to show that Tasha and I made the right decision in allowing me to share my words of Colton's story. I think of how many babies have more supervision and how many parents have taken preventative measures to never find themselves in that nightmare. My little love is a fighter and a hero. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, sharing, and doing your part to help prevent another child from drowning. 

Always,
Erin 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment