Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Week In Photos

Aloha! It's been a little crazy here in our little island life! Literally staying on the go! I figure that a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll just show you my week in photos! 



I've been spending a few mornings a week on our beach shell and beach glass hunting. I've even discovered new areas I've never seen! 




My fabulous friend Greta and I took a hike up the Lanikai Pill Boxes with her little pups Cosmo and Axel. This view and hiking Oahu never gets old to me! 





I'm sad to say that our little sunshine at Green Beans, Brienna has moved on to new adventures in Washington State. A few of us Green Beanie girls went to lunch to send her off with as much aloha as possible. We enjoyed the most delicious breakfast at Longhi's in Ala Moana. Oh my gosh was it an amazing view of the coast and that breakfast.. Yum!! 




I made it a goal to finish one honeycomb every day so I can have a finished blanket for my nephew Cayden when I head back to VA in two weeks. This quilting stuff is tedious! 


I got my hair highlighted for the first time since sixth grade.




Oh I got a Henna Tattoo! 


We celebrated Memorial Day by going to the Lantern Memorial in Waikiki. I'll share a special post dedicated to this beautiful experience. 


Beached it at Ko Olina with this little beach babe and her awesome mama!


And finally I made a diaper cake for our celebration of Chris and Amanda's baby Dean! 



As always, mahalo for reading and following!  

Erin







No comments:

Post a Comment