Tuesday, October 28, 2014

More About Me, Erin

Aloha readers! It's dawned on me that since my blog's sky rocket these past six months I haven't properly introduced myself to the new readers. So, here it goes!










I'm Erin! I'm twenty something and I'm from Virginia Beach, Va currently living in the warm, sunny paradise of Oahu, Hawaii. I enjoy filling my time with all things crafty and coffee. 











You'll hear me talk a lot about Brady, my boyfriend of three years. After over a year of dating long distance from VA to HI, I left home and moved away with him into our home in Ewa Beach. He's my handsome, crafty, wood working side kick and a male version of me.

Since 2012 I've really honed in on my sewing and creating this brand of craftygirlproblems. After doing tons of props for my cousins wedding shower and wedding last fall, I took the plunge and created a craftygirlproblems etsy page to properly sell my shippable creations. My time in Hawaii has given me the inspiration and time to dabble in all the aspects of my trade and I can only go up from here! This has allowed me to condone my fabric addiction and even encouraged my burlap addiction. Maybe one day I'll show my fabric stash. But don't count on it!

Currently, I work as a barista in Kunia at the awesome 3rd Cup Cafe. I wont say much yet because I'll be adding a special post about 3rd Cup soon. 

I have a handful of siblings, an awesome godson, and now a new little nephew to spoil. All of which, I'm sure you've already read about! 

Originally I started this blog as a tutorial to my craftiness but it soon morphed into a blend of my adventures and my creations. (Although lately my creations have be lacking on the blog.) 

You'll see a lot of the hiking and scenery here on the island, scenic yoga, my pup Demo, our awesome friends and neighbors, my random iPhone photo dumps, my shop orders, and craftygirlproblems wrapping, and just my life in general. I am really into natural beauty and natural things for my body and hopefully when I get started with my essential oils you'll see more of that. 

Sometimes I rant, some times I wine, and some times I really whine. I'm always passionate about music, vinyl, near drowning awareness, date nights, amazing food, amazing people, style, reading, supporting the arts and my fellow artists, family, and keeping an open mind. I read tons and tons of books so if you have any suggestions, send them over my way. 

Maybe you'll read more about my pallet projects, craftygirlproblems sales and products, my other deep thoughts, our upcoming move, and other aspects of my life.

So hang around and read the latest and share your own experiences with me as I do the same with you. You can also follow me on tumblr and instagram. Just search craftygirlproblems.

I look forward to seeing what the future holds for me and my little 'ol blog and I hope you're there to read all about it.


Mahalo for reading,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment