Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Fun

Aloha! I hope you had an awesome Halloween! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. I don't know if it's because I'm a crafter or if its because it's so fun but I love it! Brady and I went to a costume party last weekend with all of those crazy divers at his command and their hot lady's. Neither one of us had done a couple costume so we went as little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf. 
I found this awesome little cape at savers and I knew we had to go as little red and her wolf. Usually I make/ sew my own costume but this year I had so many craftygirlproblems orders to complete that I didn't even attempt making my own costume. Hooray for orders!

Halloween is kind of a big deal for us. We met on Halloween and then shortly after were separated. This year is actually the first year we have been back together for the holiday. Demo also makes this holiday even more special because it's his birthday! 




Since Halloween fell on a Friday this year we got two full weekends of fun. My next post will have all of our fall pictures at the pumpkin patch! 

On the actual day of Halloween I got to help the neighbors decorate our lawn for the trick or treaters. Princess P was super stoked on the Hawaiian lifestyle mixed into the decorations. 


After decorating, I got to help make Dozer's cape for their family costume. Demo was so bummed that Dozer got this awesome cape so I ended up making him a birthday cape!


He was so excited and happy that he was literally smiling for the rest of the afternoon. 

 I'm still giggling over these pictures. Weirdo dog... And owner...

For the grand event, we went down to Kakaako's Dia de Los Muertos Eat The Street! I spent a lot of time in front of the mirror trying to paint a sugar skull face worthy of the event. I am ashamed to say how long, so I'm not even going to tell you. In the end after three trial and tons of errors, I went with my natural face.  



It was so fun down there that I didn't even snap many pictures of the event. 



We got there at a great time because we didn't have to stand in any super long lines with the exception of my burrito line. I got to stare at this crazy thing while I waited though. 


The whole time I was standing in line waiting for my food Brady was sending me pictures of the pumpkin beer he ordered for me... And then photos of him drinking it. Rude!

We saw a face painting station and I got super excited that my sugar skull face was not gone for the night! Brady even got a 'tribal sugar skull.' 



Throughout the day I got snap chats and picture messages of my boys all dressed in their costumes. Here's Cayden in one of my craftygirlproblems bibs! Poor kid has so many of my bibs.



Have you ever seen a cuter biker??


And can we talk about this handsome football player?? 


It was so weird not being with my little love filling our favorite holiday with our favorite activities. Every year Colton and I paint pumpkins and do foam crafts, dress up, take pictures, give out candy, and go get candy. He pushes his button that says 'trick or treat' and fills up his candy bag full of loot. Technology is so cool! 

I hope you enjoyed your Halloween as much as I did mine. Now it's time for  Christmas every where you turn. I heard my first Christmas jingle on the way to work this morning. Yeesh!

Mahalo for reading!

Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment