Monday, November 3, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

Aloha! We made it to the pumpkin patch this year! Last year Rachel, Brady, and I got a flat tire on the way to Waimanalo to visit the pumpkin patch. We ended up hanging out at a driving range and drinking beer waiting for the tow truck to come give us a hand. To this day Brady swears that the east side of the island is bad news for his tires. 

This year we stayed on the west side and went to Aloun Farms in Kapolei. We also went with Kyle, Brittany, and Penelope. It was so fun! Brittany has this gorgeous camera and took these shots of Brady and I. I'm so pleased that I have to dedicate this whole post to them. I'll give you more shots from the Aloun Farm festivities but for now enjoy these shots of my love and I.  They really capture our personalities without us even trying. I love them and Brady's 'I hate taking pictures' smirk. You can even see the progress they have done on the new railway. 











See guys, there is fall in Hawaii! You just have to make the most of it with your sundresses and flip flops at the pumpkin patch! I'm still raking up the plumerias from my tree and the sun is setting a whole hour earlier. I am however still sweating from the heat and enjoying the sunsets at the beach. Thanks for reading and I'll check in again soon. Happy Fall! 



Erin






No comments:

Post a Comment