Monday, November 18, 2013

Craftygirlproblems: Taking Things By Storm!

Hey guys, things have been a little busy our first week back. So busy and so full of crafting.

So busy that I have yet to stick my toesies in the Pacific Ocean since I've been back.
I'm talking about some pretty awesome things are being made in our little home.

Such cool things that I've started to really brand my creations. Everyone has told me for years now that I had this gift that should be utilized in a more business related way. I finally took their advice this week. After all of the praise and excitement I got from my butt ton of crazy, fabulous, vocal aunts over my creations and party throwing skills at the wedding shower and wedding, I decided it would be stupid to wait any longer. Soooo I did it, I took the next step. I started a craftygirlproblems etsy shop. Right now I'm starting small since I'm on this little island paradise but I have big dreams. I think with all of this glorious wedding madness I decided that this is the madness I was built to be apart of. I'll be starting on a small scale at first just to see what I sell most of. On the big scale, I've been looking around our side of the island at venues that are looking for help to ease the event madness. So if you're here on the island reading and have any connections, hook a girl up! 



I was so very fortunate to meet and spend time with the amazing wedding coordinator Kristen had at The Signature at West Neck, Staci Jelley. That woman was a wedding superwoman!  She proved to me even more that this could be the industry for me. I'm super opinionated, crafty, detail orientated, and extremely OCD so yeah I think it's a great fit. She even said she would hook me up when I got back to the beach. Talk about awesome!!



I set up this sweet little etsy shop so it would be silly if I didn't offer a link here in my little blog. I only have a few listing up that are mainly for weddings. I will add every one's favorites up as soon as I get new things created. I will however have to hold off on the diaper cakes due to shipping. I've been extremely obsessed with making signs since I've been in Hawaii so I intend on adding more of those too. Stop over to my little etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/craftygirlproblems


So guys, keep an eye out because this girl and her craftygirlproblems are breaking out!




As always, mahalo for reading. And thank you, thank you, thank you for the support and encouragement. I love you all and if you really think about it, I wouldn't have nearly as many excuses to make all these amazing things if I weren't making them as gifts for you! Thank you for giving me a reason to learn, grow, and become better in every way. 


Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment