Sunday, March 16, 2014

Slacker Sunday Updates

Aloha my friends! I've been noticing that I have so many things to blog about and not enough hours in the day to actually post anything I want to tell you about. So, here are a few new updates. After an awesome visit, Sarah and Ethan made it home safe on Wednesday. Oh what's that? I suck so bad at blogging that I didn't tell you they were actually coming? No need to worry about all of the fun we had because I'll tell you all about it within the next few posts. Oh what's that? You're still waiting on the post from when Dad and Bev came to Hawaii, 'Our Vacation While Living in Vacation Part II' too? I promise that post is coming up too! I've been juggling all of things we want to do, while trying to do things we need to do, dabbling and crafting up a storm to post new goodies on my etsy page, and working a lot. 


I'm proud to say that I got a promotion at work and am now a shift lead and am able to open and close up shop at Green Beans Coffee. I've almost doubled my hours at work so I'm still trying to do a better job at juggling all things that are craftygirlproblems. 

Speaking of my craftygirl work shop, I've officially added a new member to the family. My Laura Ashley limited edition CX155LA Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting machine with built- in Monogramming should be here next week! So very excited to reach a new level of personalizing in the shop. Any name suggestions for this beautiful piece of machinery? 

I've been dabbling in some new things this week. trying my hand at bow ties and bow tie hair ribbons! 




That's all I've got in updates for now! I'm going to go cuddle my guy and fall asleep because some people have to wake up at 4:30 am now to serve their customers espresso drinks. Much aloha and mahalo for putting up with my slacker blogging! 

Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment