Friday, May 8, 2015

Birthday Hike Tradition Koko Head


Aloha, I woke up in the wee hours of my 27th birthday on a mission to conquer Koko Head. Not only did I conquer it, I rocked my best time yet! 27: 48. In my last Koko Head post I challenged myself to finish in 28 minutes!  




I've blogged about my previous hikes up Koko Head before. ( Hike One  , Hike Two) In that second post I challenged myself to finishing it in 28 minutes! On this special day, I grabbed my Go Pro to capture the view. Usually I just use my iphone photos for the blog. This was a treat! I have many more Go Pro hikes to share with you! 









This bridge is always the sketchiest part. 


Just to make you really feel my fear, here is a clip of my descend on the bridge portion of the hill.



Shaka for completing Koko Head and for birthdays. 


Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment