Wednesday, June 10, 2015

10,000 Blog Views!


Aloha my amazing viewers!
 I have a few new big things coming this week to my little space on the interwebs! Before I share my next post about the changes, I just want to thank you! Thank you for reading my words and staying tuned in to my life! I go through spells where I write and write and then there are times like these last few months where I don't find the inspiration or the time but once a month. Although this has turned more into Brady and I's personal adventures rather than creations I appreciate the interest you have in this blog. Regardless of what's going on in my life I'm so proud of all that I've accomplished with this blog and it's beginning of my craftygirlproblems brand. I've reached people all over the globe and I'd like to think I've made an impact by sharing some of my aloha, my light and love.
Cheers to 10,000 blog views and to the future of craftygirlproblems. Please hang around and see what's in our future!



- Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment