Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wedding Merchandise




Aloha my dears! 
I've been a busy crafty bee over here! Wedding season is in full effect. In honor of this season of love, I have pumped up the shop with wedding decor. I have tons of material for custom sweetheart table signs set aside just for custom orders. Please send me over any of your ideas for your special day so I can help make your wedding day dreams come true! After all, I get the most inspiration from collaborations. 




     

Engagement photo props are also available in my shop. I've been brainstorming for my own engagement photo prop ideas. It excites me to be sharing products I myself could possibly use!




 

I've carried over my love for burlap and all things rustic/ shabby chic to the wedding section in my Etsy shop. You will also find photo props for your big day! I have had a handful of brides select burlap signs (custom to their own wedding theme) for the purpose of the photo opportunities! Here are a few of my creations in past weddings. 










Message me or click "Request a Custom Order" on my Etsy page to start brainstorming for your special day! I can't wait to hear from you.

Mahalo for reading.
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment