Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Following Options, Hello Official Website!

Aloha Readers!
 Based off of all of these views I have been getting, I just  wanted to remind you of the following options. If you look over down the right hand column you can following my blog here in a few different ways. If you have a google  email account, you can simply click follow, sign in with your google information, and hit confirm. This option uses your google email/ google + account. I never really got the gist of the google +. For the last two plus years of my blog reading life I simply typed in www.blogger.com and signed in using my google account information. And ta- da! My whole list of blogs that I follow are there in a beautiful little window, one right after another, waiting for my eyes to read the latest in the lives of all these fabulous people. If you're into that, go right ahead and click that option.  Again, you do not need to go into google + to follow just sign in with your account. This also allows you to comment. I'm pretty excited about that option! You can also use your twitter account to follow along with your yahoo, or aol account! Craftygirlproblems is not on twitter but that doesn't stop you from using your account! Isn't that awesome?
If you're more into the update email option, just add your email into the left hand side and blogger will shoot out a email reminding you to check out my latest posts. If you're active on google +, go ahead and add me into your circle by just clicking the "follow" button above the email box. It's pretty simple.  


 I have expanded my brand and created my own website. (craftygirlproblems.com) If you noticed, when you type in my web page you now have to click on the blog tab instead of just getting directed here to my blogger account. It's still a work in progress so thank you for dealing with it during these growing pains!  
On the craftygirlproblems website you can plug into my other social media sites. Please befriend, like, share, all of that! I want to get to you know you and base my posts and creations off what my readers and customers want! Thank you again for dealing with my shop growing pains. 

 Mahalo for reading and just being you! 

Erin 


No comments:

Post a Comment